UEFITool A67 Free Download v0.28.0 Best Uefi Firmware Image Viewer And Editor. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface or UEFI is a post-BIOS firmware specification originally written by Intel for Itanium architecture and than adapted for X86 systems. The first EFI-compatible x86 firmwares were used on Apple Macintosh systems in 2006 and PC motherboard vendors started putting UEFI-compatible firmwares on their boards in 2011. In 2015 there are numerous systems using UEFI-compatible firmware including PCs, Macs, Tablets and Smartphones on x86, x86-64 and ARM architectures. So, if you need Alternative software then, Download EasyUEFI Enterprise For Windows.
UEFITool A67 Full Version Free Download Screenshots:
UEFITool is a cross-platform open source application written in C++/Qt, that parses UEFI-compatible firmware image into a tree structure, verifies image’s integrity and provides a GUI to manipulate image’s elements. Project development started in the middle of 2013 because of the lack of cross-platform open source utilities for tinkering with UEFI images. In the beginning of 2015 the major refactoring round was started to make the program compatible with newer UEFI features including FFSv3 volumes and fixed image elements. It’s in development right now with the following features still missing such as Editor part, i.e image reconstruction routines and Console UI. So, UEFITool is a versatile application that accepts BIOS image files as input in order to facilitate the visualization and editing of the data inside them. UEFITool is brought in a line of work that was less exploited and advertised up until recently. The management of UEFI images is said to be a job for professionals, although UEFITool delivers an approach that doesn’t target advanced users exclusively. This is not to say that anyone can handle an application such as UEFITool; however, with a minimum level of knowledge in BIOS modding, users can make the most of it and achieve modified versions of an UEFI image in a complication-free manner. The application sports an extremely simple design and is less impressive in terms of appearance; the compromise it makes on looks is certainly compensated in functionality, if we look at the bigger picture. UEFITool is compatible with a variety of BIOS image types, including ROM, BIN, CAP, BIO, FD, WPH and EFI, which are loaded and displayed inside a structured view, alongside details such as name, type and subtype. The operations that you can carry out with UEFITool are various and make quite the list; you can extract data from an image (or just the body) or you can insert items inside the structure of the image, as well as to insert or remove unwanted pieces. Once you’re done with the editing part, you can export the image locally, for later use. In a nutshell, UEFITool makes quite an impression, although it’s still got a long way to reach the peak of its development. In the meantime, it can be useful to users who want to extract or update the information inside a BIOS file. So, if you need this software for your Windows then, follow below link and download it.
The Features of UEFITool Full Version Free Download:
- Comprehensive Viewer: UEFITool A67 provides a comprehensive viewer for firmware images that conform to the UEFI Platform Interface (PI) specifications.
- Firmware Editing: It allows for the direct editing of firmware images, giving the user total control over the content.
- Broad Compatibility: UEFITool A67 supports a wide range of firmware types including all versions of UEFI firmware.
- Hierarchical Structure Navigation: Allows users to navigate the hierarchical structure of the firmware easily and intuitively.
- Extract and Insert: Users can extract bodies and insert them back after modifying, helping with debugging and development processes.
- Search Functionality: Robust search functions allow users to quickly locate specific parts of the firmware image.
- BIOS Region Parsing: Able to parse BIOS regions to separate individual components and modules.
- Guided Parsing: Identifies GUIDs and shows information about the GUIDs for better understanding of the firmware structure.
- Firmware Integrity Verification: Checks and ensures the integrity of the firmware images.
- Raw Data Viewing: Allows viewing the raw data of a selected firmware item.
- Hexadecimal Viewer: A built-in hexadecimal viewer for deeper analysis and understanding of the firmware structure.
- Export and Import: Users can export parts of the firmware and import them after modifications.
- Intuitive User Interface: Easy to use interface, making it accessible for beginners and efficient for experts.
- Cross-platform Support: UEFITool A67 can run on multiple operating systems like Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Open-source: It is open-source software, providing transparency and the ability to modify and tailor the tool as per the user’s needs.
- Community Support: Being open-source, it has community support for resolving issues and continuous improvement of the tool.
How to download and Install UEFITool A67 into Windows?
- First, Click on the Below Download button and shift to the download page.
- On the Download page, you can easily download UEFITool A67 Enterprise.
- Now follow the instructions and start the installation process.
- After that, your software is ready for use.